To complete a Kidsafe Background Check navigate your browser to: Ne-kidsafe.affinitysoccer.com
- Click on the Registration tab in the upper right hand corner to begin
- If you have a user profile in the Affinity Sports Platform, please use your user name and password to register for your Kidsafe Background Check.
- If not, please select Create New Account
- Once your account has been created the application will ask if you need to add any family members. If there are no family members to add, please click Continue.
- Please select Register as Coach/ Admin button across from your name to begin your application. After you make this selection, a pop-up window will appear on your screen. Select 'Kidsafe Risk Management' as the playlevel from the drop down menu.
- On the application any fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required to be filled out. Please click the down arrows to expand the menu. This will provide an area to upload your photo, concussion certificate or Safesport Training.
- Once all information has been entered/ uploaded on the application please scroll down and click 'Save & Next Page'
- Next, read and accept any ELAs (Electronic Legal Agreements) by checking the box across from each agreement. Once all boxes have been checked click Agree & Continue.
- There is not a fee required for background checks. Please select No Payment Due, Continue.
- On the next page click on the Submit Background Check button.
Nebraska State Soccer has partnered with the background check company JD Palatine to run Risk Management. In order to process your background check your Social Security Number must be provided to JD Palatine.
- Enter in your Social Security # and click on Submit BGC
Once you have entered your Social Security # and clicked Submit BGC your application is now complete. You can now exit the screen.